Participation of the 3 Harbours Arts Festival 2018 is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- An application to participate in the 3 Harbours Arts Festival comprises 2 parts: completion of the online registration process and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All applications must be accompanied by full payment of the registration fee processed through our website at the time of registering (via Paypal).
- Registration closes on 15th March 2018.
- Artists, Groups and Galleries accept all details laid out in the document ‘Registration Information 2018’.
- Artists accept they are required to make their venue area safe and respectable for the public.
- The area allocated to artists for exhibiting their work will vary. Artists are allocated two 8 x 4ft boards to hang their work on one side unless they are in an open house or their venue has additional wall space.
- When artists and venues are open to the public, it is the responsibility of artists to be in attendance of their art/venue. The 3 Harbours Arts Festival does not have the resources to cover for artists or venues at present. Artists may share the manning of their exhibition space as long as someone is there at all times.
- The 3 Harbours Arts Festival reserves the right to exclude, edit or decline any content deemed to be inappropriate or offensive. It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that all details are correct on the online application form at the time of submission as 3 Harbours Arts festival accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in its advertising or promoting material.
- The 3 Harbours Arts Festival accepts no liability for damage to, or loss of, work, equipment or other property to or in the care of members or the visiting public or for injuries sustained by members, the visiting public or by any other person at the venue, whether exhibiting at their own venue or that of others.
- Participants must ensure that they have relevant public liability insurance.
- The 3 Harbours Arts Festival is not responsible for any losses resulting from cancellation of the event, though will seek to reimburse fees where possible.
- All fees go towards the production costs of the brochure and general costs of putting on a large arts festival.
- All applications must confirm that the terms and conditions have been read and understood. Acknowledgement of the terms and conditions will be by way of a check box on the online application before submission.
3 Harbours Arts Festival Committee